My Stack Problems
This project forked and has been modified from A simple grey theme for Jekyll, and the search posts using Super Search.
- Sitemap and XML Feed
- Pagination in homepage
- Posts under category
- Realtime Search Posts (title & description) by query.
- Related Posts
- Highlight pre
- Next & Previous Post
- Disqus comment
- Projects page & Detail Project page
- Share on social media
- Google analytics
- HTML Minify (Compress HTML) using Jekyll Compress HTML
Install & Configuration
- Fork this repository
- Edit site settings inside file of
- Edit your projects at file of
_data/projects.jsonand inside path of
_project/(for detail project).
- Edit about yourself inside file of
How to Use?
a. Add new Category
All categories saved inside path of
category/, you can see the existed categories.
b. Add new Posts
- All posts bassed on markdown syntax (please googling). allowed extensions is
- This files can found at the path of
- and the name of files are following
<date:%Y-%m-%d>-<slug>.<extension>, for example:
2013-09-23-welcome-to-jekyll.md # or 2013-09-23-welcome-to-jekyll.markdown
Inside the file of it,
--- layout: post # (require) default post layout title: "Your Title" # (require) a string title date: 2016-04-20 19:51:02 +0700 # (require) a post date categories: [python, django] # (custom) some categories, but makesure these categories already exists inside path of `category/` tags: [foo, bar] # (custom) tags only for meta `property="article:tag"` image: Broadcast_Mail.png # (custom) image only for meta `property="og:image"`, save your image inside path of `static/img/_posts` --- # your content post with markdown syntax goes here...